АФИША · ФОТО · ФОРУМ · КЛУБЫ · БАРАХОЛКА · zvuk.in/m Добавить анонс
ZVUK.IN - Музыка в Нижнем Новгороде. Анонсы концертов и вечеринок, фоторепортажи, отчеты, обсуждения. Афиша клубов Нижнего Новгорода
Играй Гармонь! 30 лет в эфире. Korpiklaani - Russian Noita 2016
Активные темы · Участники · Репутация · Поиск · Кто тут? · Помощь · WAP · 

> ЗВУК ВОКРУГ -> Общение -> Клубная музыка -> Clubbing & Dj's 

Интервью с проектом Alucard

Всем любителям trance & progressive
Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса
  SergS
9.12.2004 - 18:14
Цитировать сообщение

Интервью с одним из открытий этого года - проектом Alucard.
Не буду перечислять все их треки.... они все офигенные, отличный саунд, узнаваемый стиль...
Молодцы в общем ....(молодец вернее)

Alucard, aka Peter McCowan has been producing for 3 years under monikers such as Sonar Methods, 49th Line, as well as the above mentioned. His music is really in its own realm of sound ranging from progressive atmospheric trance to progressive house and breaks; with a slight dabble in the ambient and soundtrack spectrum. He has received support from numerous big name djs and has had signings and releases on labels like Somatic Sense, Armada, MPFS, Made in England, Baroque, etc.

He reigns from Winnipeg Canada, and at the age of 27 he is finishing up his masters program at the University of Manitoba. He has done some local dj gigs in Winnipeg and hosts his own radio show every Friday night on the local university radio station UMFM.

Current efforts are being put on soundtrack material for video games and short independent films as well as remixes and original material.

tranceUNITED:
Hi Peter, first of all, thank you for taking your time for the interview.
2004 was the year of your breakthrough, how do you feel about it?

Peter:
It fells good too finally get some material out, but theres is plently more rungs in the ladder to climb. Things have been picking up at a good pace for me.

tranceUNITED:
How did all begin? When did you start getting into trance music?

Peter:
Well, I started getting into everything from techno to cheesey dance to electronica stuff back in, I guess, 1993. Listening to an underground radio show that popped up over here. I then started making crappy mix tapes on, well, tape casettes, then got into some vinyl, then got introduced to music making software through my brother. Ever since then it has dominating most my listening time, electronica of all sorts, mostly.

tranceUNITED:
Where did you meet George Hales or how did you guys get together?

Peter:
I was introduced to George through a friend of his, Mark Asbrey; how I met Mark I cant remember. Any who, he told his friend George was working on a new track that he thought was awesome, and he wanted to know if I would remix it. I did, and spent quite a while on it, luckily enough it was right around the time I started getting back into producing after taking a 2 year break for school.

tranceUNITED:
What are your influences? Where do you get your inspiration for your productions?

Peter:
When I started back up again i was really blown away by Gabriel and Dresdens earlier productions. I mean I was literally out of the scene for 2-3 years and hadnt listened to much...but after coming back alot sounded similar but G&D really stuck out, and in some sort of way gave me soem inspiration to get back on board with music. Nowadays my inspiration comes from all over the place, and from many artists, whether it be a deep house groove, or ambient atmospheric backdrop, or trance melody...I usually like to make all my songs different.

tranceUNITED:
You are from Canada. What can you tell us about the trance scene there?

Peter:
Phew, an easy one. not much here, at least where I am from. Toronto, Montreal have some scene, and on the far west coast, Vancouver does as well, but where I am from no.

tranceUNITED:
What can we expect to hear from you in the future? Is there a further cooperation with Somatic Sense?

Peter:
Lots more coming out from me on Somatic, thanks to Pascals great support, Radiate-Crystal Clear(Sonar Method Lakeside Mix) [played by Armin] is out now, as well as another vocal remix in the future from another canadian producer. Also quite a bit of my own material,Trailer Park Boy (Not enough Time on the B-Side) [support from both Armin and Markus].

tranceUNITED:
Is music your main profession? If not, what are you working? What are your Hobbyâ?™s?

Peter:
Music is very important to me and I spend loads of time a day on it or listening to it. I still work, or rather, am finishing up my Masters of Science at University right now. As for on the side body building, video games, and oddly enough making things, I am a real do it yourself kinna guy. In the summer I am usually out camping or at the lake realxing and drinking fine cold beverages.

tranceUNITED:
You did record a set for tranceUNITED Supreme on Sunday. What can we expect to hear?

Peter:
I did? Oh man I better get on that...but seriously, Um you can expect I guess the sounds of Alucard...although usually more laid back a bit...great atmospheres with heavy nodding grooves...some of my own new stuff, as well as some other producers new stuff.

tranceUNITED:
Where can people get more info about you?

Peter:
Well when I find time to sit down with a web designed and get that webpage done (www.alucard.ca), they can go there. Other than that im usually out and abotu and most frequently on www.MPFSpromotions.com ...I should hopefully have the website up by early next year.

tranceUNITED:
Thanks again for your time; weâ?™re looking forward to hear your set on Sunday.

Peter:
Cheers, always a pleasure

user posted image
user posted image

TranceUnited.com

--------------------
SergS pres. TRANCE radioshow Pure Emotions
on PURE.FM Radio, Every Thursday at 19.00 (GMT+3)
Фотографии

В теме сейчас:

Опции темы

Поющие гитары:

ZVUK.IN   
Все права на материалы, находящиеся на сайте "ZVUK.IN", охраняются в соответствии с законодательством РФ, в том числе, об авторском праве и смежных правах. Использование материалов сайта допускается только с разрешения редакции или авторов материалов. При любом использовании материалов сайта, гиперссылка на "ZVUK.IN" обязательна.